Salman Khan fans don't need any reason to watch Salman Khan on big screen. They will do it no matter what critics have to say about the film. Superstar Aamir Khan rightly said last month, "Salman is a powerhouse of star power. Woh sirf belt hilaata hai, chashme theek karta hai, and see his magic (he just shakes his belt, adjust his sun glasses and see his magic)." And if we go by what Taran Adarsh tweeted today ("As per distributors, The advance booking of #JaiHo is even better than #Dhoom3 , so expect something big here!"), Jai Ho is going to take bumper opening. As it is a non-holiday release, we don't expect it to shatter all records, but if it does anyway, we shall not be surprised because Salman Khan Hai To Sab Kuch Possible Hai.
- Read Also: Super Stardom Of Salman Khan
The wait for all Salman Khan fans, who had been eagerly awaiting the film’s release, is almost over. With just one day left for the release of ‘Jai Ho ‘, we give you ten reasons why you should and must watch the Salman Khan film.
- SALMAN KHAN!!!!!! Is not the reason big enough? The last time you saw Salman Khan on silver screen was in ‘Dabangg 2′, that released more than 1 year ago in December 2012. When it comes to Salman Khan, it is always a treat to watch him on big screen. For single screens, it's all about hero worship. You should be there for the interval scene & the scenes post interval just to see Salman roaring & mouthing real hard whistle worthy dialogues. Brand Salman Khan is bigger than any script. His name is enough to rake in big moolah at the box office.
- Good Content: People who have watched 'Stalin' know that the content of the film is strong, specially if you compare it with some last releases of Salman Khan, like Bodyguard, Dabangg 2 etc.
- 'New' Faces: Salman Khan, who is known to have introduced talented actresses like Sonkashi Sinha and Katrina Kaif to Bollywood, is all set to bring some new actors to the fore front – Daisy Shah, Sana Khan, Santosh Shukla & Ashmit Patel. And don't forget Genelia D'Souza, who is playing a small but important role in the film.
- Sohail Khan: You should go to see what Sohail Khan has to offer in terms of his direction. With 'Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya', he proved that he can handle direction well but he didn't hold onto that with his other films. So, Jai Ho is also interesting for that reason.
- Music: Other than Sajid-Wajid, Amal Mallick's compositions have been really very good & it would be an experience to see Daisy Shah dancing for Devi Sri Prasad's fusion. (Read Also: Music Review Of Jai Ho)
- Tabu: Tabu, who plays Salman Khan’s elder sister in the film, is looking gorgeous in the promos of the film. It's always nice to see her on screen, her last few Hindi films didn't get audience, this time audience will come in huge numbers & her performance will be noticed.
- Danny Denzongpa: You don't get to see him in negative roles that often nowadays & can't miss him in a negative role.
- Ravi Varma's Stunts: well if not North people, in Karnataka the film is in news because of him also. For the ones who are not aware, Ravi Varma is one of the best action directors in the South Industry & he's the best stunt director in Kannada film industry if you consider the current times. He recently has choreographed the stunt sequences in R... Rajkumar. (Read Also: Salman Khan's Jai Ho Stunts & Action Composed By Ravi Verma).
- Even Aamir Khan wants to watch ‘Jai Ho’! Mr. Perfectionist, who has stayed away from masala entertainment genre, is also eagerly waiting for the film. The actor, who didn’t promote his own release ‘Dhoom: 3′, is leaving no stone unturned to create a buzz around the Salman Khan starrer. Aamir has been frequently tweeting about the movie and has asked Salman for a screening befor the release. Aamir tweeted: “…waiting to watch your film Salman! release se pehle dikhade mere bhai… JAI HO!!” He has even begun his own countdown for the movie.
- ‘Aam Aadmi’ is the flavour of the season. With Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party forming the government in the nation’s capital, no one now underestimates the power of common man. Though Salman Khan said on a television show recently that ‘Jai Ho’ is a tale of revenge, the resonances of eulogising the common man cannot be ignored. The patriotic spirit may also be high seeing that ‘Jai Ho’ releases two days before the Republic Day.
Are you still reading? Go and buy ticket for the first available show, Boss!
This article is written with the input of Suhas from IBO Database Forum & Sarika Sharma from Indian Express.